Living into Your Vision of Success
Are You Ready for Success?
In this course you are going to dig into how to make your Vision of Success a reality. Achieving your vision is more than just hoping or wanting something to happen. It requires living intentionally. During the next 3 weeks you will:
- Become grounded in your Vision and the most important aspects you want to achieve.
- Name your unique gifts, skills, and talents and how you can use them more.
- Develop your guidance systems for staying on course.
- Explore how to identify and move past the roadblocks you might encounter along the way.
This Course is Designed For:
People who want to live into their own ideals.
People searching for a path to courageous authenticity.
People willing to push aside societal norms and standards.
How it works.
- Over the course of 3 weeks you will receive an email each day – Monday through Friday.
- Each email will present a topic with a writing exercise to help you dig deeper into these concepts. You can use a journal or computer to capture your thoughts.
- When you sign up for a course, you will receive a confirmation email. The first day of the course will start the next Monday after you sign up.
- At the end of the course you will receive a workbook with all the lessons and exercises combined into one easy reference.
Themes you will explore.
Week 1: Name your Vision of Success. Dig into what makes you unique. Identify with what holds heart and meaning to you. This is building up your courageous authenticity and determining where you ultimately want to life to head.
Week 2: Develop your personal navigation system. As you learn and experience more in life, your vision of success may refine itself. But your navigation system will always remain the same. Being able to tune into your own intuition and inner guidance helps you navigate life’s twists and turns.
Week 3: Along the way there will be roadblocks. In this week, we dig into what might block your path and how to navigate around, through, and ultimately past, these roadblocks.
Follow the course that has helped others define and live into their Vision of Success.