Change. Business. Better.
Ready to grow your business?
Being a business owner is filled with lots of uncertainty. It can be hard to step back and see the bigger picture when you are entrenched in the day-to-day.
This Masterclass is designed to elevate the view of your company so you can focus on being intentional about your work and getting where you want to go.
Meeting monthly pushes you to be purposeful about setting goals and implementing them while allowing you to gain insights and perspectives you can only get from other business owners.
In this group you will:
- Clarify why you do what you do
- Define what’s important for your business
- Prioritize things that will energize your business
- Learn from experienced professionals in various fields
- Give and receive feedback from other business owners
- Celebrate your successes while finding value in your mistakes
- Develop a sense of belonging
A group of business owners working together to learn, support and motivate each other is a powerful tool.
Shouldn’t your time be focused on getting where you want to go?
We will meet 11 times during 2022 from 3pm–5pm (CST) via Zoom on the following days:
January 12 | Name your Business Success for 2022
February 16 | Rise Above Your Competition
March 9 | Communicating Your Why to Your Customers
April 13 | Building Connections to Build Your Business
May 12 | Your Key Indicators of Success
June 8 | Build Your Team of Experts
July 13 | Linking it All Together
August 10 | Elevate Your View
September 14 | Tying Purpose with Strategy
October 12 | Find Your Genius
November 9 | The Art of Gratitude
- 2 hours of learning and growing together.
- 1 hour of strategy coaching with Janelle Roker.
- 1 hour of brand coaching with Bill Madden.
- Folder, journal, and handouts.
- Build connections to other business owners.
- Exclusivity – you will be the only business owner in your industry.
- This is an interactive course. You will learn from experts and from each other.
- Computer access with microphone and camera is required. Information will be shared via Zoom as well as handouts.
- Participants need to be able to read items that are shared.
- A desire to dig into your business and see it differently.
- A willingness to share your story—you have much to teach others.
- A mindfulness that the stories we share are owned by the storyteller. As such, we keep information confidential and private.
To create a cohesive and diverse group, this Masterclass is limited to 10 small business owners with only one business per industry. Fill out the form below if you’re interested in applying so we can learn more about you and your business. We look forward to hearing from you!
We honor your right to privacy and will not sell or share your information with anyone. You will not be signed up for any mailing lists.
Contact Me About the 2022 BizLife Masterclass
Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.
BizLife is an educational resource of Janelle Roker and Color 9 Creative to help business owners build better, stronger businesses, and lives.
Janelle Roker is a strategy coach and consultant because she can sense alignment. She helps business owners, executives, and professionals figure out how the pieces of their business fit together. Once you uncover what you want, she helps you determine and align the steps to reach your vision of success.
Bill Madden is the owner, creative director, and brand builder of Color 9 Creative. Over the past 35 years, he has worked with and helped businesses of all sizes, from start-up solopreneurs to Fortune 500 corporations. Branding and creative produce the strongest connections for a company with its customers, and building these relationships for organizations is his passion.